Cavalor® Emergency 911 is a fast-acting and easily digestible supplement meant for the urgent treatment of intestinal disturbances, and support of the internal system during transport. It supports the intestinal micro flora, and the digestive system of horses with acute gut issues. Cavalor® Emergency 911 contains prebiotics, beneficial for strengthening the good bacteria in the intestinal tract. We guarantee that Cavalor® Emergency 911 is the fastest microbial support system in the marketplace for the immediate care of gut related distress. Cavalor Emergency 911 is not intended to replace veterinary consultation or treatment
Dosage per animal per day: •Acute Symptoms 1 – 2 tubes/ day •Preventive Measures 0,5 – 1 tubes/ day •Maximum Dosage 3 tubes/ day
Cavalor® Emergency 911 is a fast-acting supplement for the urgent care of intestinal disturbances in horses.
• A supplement designed to support the intestinal system during transport and emergency situations.
• Helps manage symptoms associated with instances of colic by supporting the intestinal microflora, and the digestive system.
• A great supplement for horses suffering from intestinal disturbances.
Cavalor® Emergency 911 contains balanced ingredients to support the horse’s intestinal system:
• Prebiotics to benefit and strengthen the good bacteria in the horse’s intestinal tract.
• Organic yeast extract rich in glucomannans (GM) and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) to help block the colonization of pathogens and bind mycotoxines to minimize damage to the horse’s gut.
• B vitamins to stimulate A-immunoglobulins and beneficial bacterial growth (e.g. bifidobacteria). B-vitamins promote gut health and improve digestive function while fighting off harmful bacteria.
What is Cavalor® Emergency 911 intended for?
Cavalor® Emergency 911 is a supplement designed to support the horse’s intestinal system during times of gut distress as well as, during long transport. Cavalor® Emergency 911 is intended for the immediate treatment of the symptoms of, scours, gut ache, stress, heat exhaustion, dehydration, and exposure to moldy hay or forage. It may be used for the prevention and treatment of diarrhea, conditions associated with digestive upset,and first aid during colic episode prior to professional diagnosis and treatment. Cavalor® Emergency 911 is a must to have on hand for those urgent situations. Cavalor Emergency 911 is not intended to replace veterinary consultation or treatment.
In what stage of an intestinal upset should I use Cavalor® Emergency 911?
Cavalor® Emergency 911 should be administered during the first stage of gut upset as it is designed to help stabilize the horse’s intestinal system. If you are unsure as to what stage of upset your horses is in, administer Cavalor® Emergency 911 as soon as possible and watch your horse closely for about 20 minutes. If the horse does not show signs of improvement within the allotted 20 minutes, call your veterinarian immediately for further assistance. Cavalor Emergency 911 is not intended to replace veterinary consultation or treatment.
Can I use Cavalor® Emergency 911 in other situations besides long transport and pre-colic instances?
Yes, Cavalor® Emergency 911 can help support overall gut health and may be suitable for: • Horses that develop digestive reactions due to environmental changes. • As an aid to balance the digestive system following any type of disruption to the horse’s normal function and activity (e.g. dietary changes) Cavalor Emergency 911 is not intended to replace veterinary consultation or treatment.
What is the difference between Cavalor® Digest, Cavalor® Vitaflor 365 and Cavalor® Emergency 911?
• Cavalor® Digest is designed to target diarrhea and digestive issues. • Cavalor® Vitaflor 365 is designed to support and strengthen the microflora in the horse’s intestinal tract. • Cavalor® Emergency 911 is designed to support the horse’s intestinal system during transport and help manage symptoms associated with acute instances of colic. Cavalor Emergency 911 is not intended to replace veterinary consultation or treatment